Most Welcome the World of Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

I am krishan konna of Bangladesh. I have written a lot of articles, story and others. My goal is unlimited. Now my desire and dream three items-
1. Krishan konna Humanity Mission
2. The Farmer House of Bangladesh
3. The Children Freedom fighter of Liberation war in 1971.

I love needy,poor, disable and helpless peoples of the world and I like good person only.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My days of born and death in Cmch, Vellore of India.

Cmch, Vellore of India
In 2004 I was working at important budget section of Ministry of Agriculture. Then our deputy secretary Mrs. Rokhshana Ferdous was my boss. She loves me so much. At that time I affected brain tumor. She sometimes said to me that as it were I go to doctor only for my two sons. But my struggle life no time for that. Even senior secretary Ferdoushi Akhter also said that. So once I went Dr. Abdul Haye, neurologist of Ibneshina. By his order did my CT scan and knew that I affected my brain tumor and emmidiately to operation. In his order once I decided and to informed my brothers of Narail. At that time quickly they came and took me to near them and quickly sent me Cmch, Vellore of India. Then urgent completed our passport and visa and to started to India.

May be that day was 29 March/2004. First April/04 we reached Cmch. We reached may be 12.00 pm and instantly to do appointment of Dr.Ari.Chacko. My brothers friend Proshit Kundo who lived in Bangoloure, he came and joined us because he knew everything of Cmch. We are new at there. When we enter Dr. Ari.G.Chacko’s room. He first time saw my Ibnesina’s CT scan report and said that’s tumor is binaine that’s form of stem root. After operation when smile, mouth deviation occurs in the right direction. He also said that if operation will be half so no deviation. But also said if she is my sister of course to advice to remove whole tumor. Then instanstly he order for admission and short time to arranged my operation First time regular when I was in my bed. Then all of doctors sometimes come me and to test variety process.

April 5/2004 my operation performed. I went may be 7 am in the operation table. After that I did not know what happened of my life. Once I woke up and saw two nurse and a doctor may be.  I saw all my body covered a lot of Tar. a lot of salaine was pushing in my hand, leg and others. Around me a lot of computers. Seem to me now I am going so far distance, a small sound was coming in my ear. In my thoughts now I will to die. then I called a sister by hand moving. Then they come and I told to them now I will die, please call my sister in law (bhabi), I have two sons, I will tell to her, as it were after my death they take care to Schwan and Rafsan properly. But they did not allow anyone this time to near me. when day and night became I did not understand. But once I woke up and saw beside my bed Dr. Ari. Chacko and his doctors team. Then he  order to sister for bring a glass of water. Then she bought and gave to me for drinking. Then all water had falled down. Then Dr. Ari. Chacko told that operation is succeed.

But occurred a interesting thing I did not getting well soon . Water was coming by nose. thats brain fluid. I did not understand anything no see sun light and no feelings only understand a Marbel are moving in my head. Regular Dr. Ari. Chacko came with his doctors team that means Round up. I did not know Tamil language or good enlish. After that once I request to Dr. Ari. Chacko that I want to live, please save my life. He told to me nothing, you of course will good health soon.

Dr. Ari, Chacko’s doctor team there are- Dr. Ipc.V.George. Dr. Biji Bahuleyan, Dr. Samson, Dr. Mahesh, Dr. Rojin Abraham, Dr. Roy Thomas Daniyl and other always tried their best of and at last they save my life by Almighty. They love me so much. They liked to me so much.  Even all nurse take care so much. They are as like as a Mother Teresha. They told a lot of story by Tamil language but I did not understand. Rahila Soja. Nose may pani haye ? Kuje be malum ? Khana kaye and hot not. Whole night they was sitting in my room.

After twelve days may be I was understanding  slowly and memorey recall. First I recall my two sons picture and then my mother, brothers, sister who was standing up of my coming period. And always praying for me. Then office and others. They was praying for me. Even Deputy secretary(adnm.) Rokhshana Ferdousi when had gone DC of Manikgong, in there she was looking at me, now how to my condition. Thisway I come back my memorey. Sometimes I was standing beside the window and try the utter voice - First I said-Twincle, Twincle little star how I wonder what you are-------. and looking at the Calender page, date and day, time. Sometimes in the night I went to Doctors waiting room. Some doctors was working computer and I was observing what happening ? then I recall my office when always I hard worked in there (Ministry of Agriculture Important Budget section for 10 years). I recall my computer and my documents.

In there my two times operation performed by Dr. Ari, Chacko. At that reason I stayed long time cmch bed. Two times they consider to me only for their to serve of humankind. In there I always observed their serve. So wonderful ! In there I know the name of Ida. S. scudder who is the founder of Cmch. I heard that once she came Tamilnadu Vellore with his doctors father from America. She observed a lots of man died of various disease. She go back to America and performed medical science and came back to Tamilnadu, Vellore in India. She made first time a bed of  clinic there and now cmch al most 2300 beds.  There all doctors always remember that their serve is religion. Only this reason there death rate is so little. At that day I got my new life. On the other hand at that day  a father (padre) touch me and pray for me to God. At that time I knew if he touched anybody. She will get a long life. So from days always it seems to me that my life is so precious. So valuable.  I remember my Dr. Ari. Chacko who as like as a saint to me. For this always I am grateful my Almighty Alah and thankful my Dr. Ari. G. Chacko, Cmch, vellore of INdia.

Ida. S. scudder, Founder of Cmch.Vellore of India.




100 years warnty card
Hospital no. 447602C
Krishan Konna Rahila, Bangladesh (operation period in 2004)
 Two times operation discharge Summary first time 05 April to 21 April/2004 and

second time 17 July to 21 July/2004..
 

4 comments:

  1. Thisway I came back my memorey. Sometimes I was standing beside the window and try the utter voice - First I said-Twincle, Twincle little star how I wonder what you are-------. and looking at the Calender page, date and day, time. Sometimes in the night I went to Doctors waiting room. Some doctors was working computer and I was observing what happening ? then I recall my office when always I hard worked in there (Ministry of Agriculture Important Budget section for 10 years). I recall my computer and my documents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, This is a complete story you mentioned about your experience and how the true and the well-being teacher thought you to develop your understanding about those of the mistakes and remain aware to the future. Dr Alexandre Scheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want appointment Dr.g ari chacko. My grand father suffering brain compliant so I want appointment this month ending plz tell me. Actully online appointment is no slots available. Pls tell me. 09542518776

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Surya. I can find him here.
    https://www.squarehospital.com/?q=150900035

    ReplyDelete