Most Welcome the World of Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

I am krishan konna of Bangladesh. I have written a lot of articles, story and others. My goal is unlimited. Now my desire and dream three items-
1. Krishan konna Humanity Mission
2. The Farmer House of Bangladesh
3. The Children Freedom fighter of Liberation war in 1971.

I love needy,poor, disable and helpless peoples of the world and I like good person only.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Modern Story of Bangladesh Created by Krishan konna



Rahila Khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
 Today my feelings was not good because today my pc fully stop, no communicated of my fbf. In 2004 after my brain tumor my Dr. Ari.  Chacko suggested that at least half an hour regular walking. But always I performed. last year I first felt my lelf leg pains. At that day Dr. examine and advice no walk long. So stop walking. But now always to sitting to my pc. So for some days I have been felf pains of my backside. So seem to me that I will die but no completed of my KHM. So I became aggressive. Then I wrote something what I am thinking then. Then my friend Christopher wrote to me that-

Christopher Mark Wingate Krishan, you have life when others do not. Be happy with family and forget government hurt. That does mean forget their wrongs just forget their effect on your life.When you go to sleep be at peace. And when you wake be happy you have woken. Enjoy the sun rise, enjoy nature. People too often bring hurt so being aware of that will make you turn your focus from them to nature. Enjoy living and be happy.

Then I wrote to him-
 Krishan Konna You dont know my friend for some days I could not sitting and trying to bed but could not my backbone so pains. I recall once my collegague said to me that you lost your brain and lost you back side. Really two years ago lost my left leg. now lost my back side. I am going to bed. yet this is my last day. You never see to me web page. But I will back if I come back my life that lost once. Please pray for me my dear.Bye.

Then I went first of our secretary of Social welfare. But  no met.  I submited my document about my parmanent house where I will to do my all KHM activitie parmanently.

After that Iwent of our Press club at Dhaka. I said to them that I am the Queen krishan konna of Bangladesh want ot telling something in front of Bangladesh. Once insulted me the peoples of out side. Now fbf also bad comments thats not true. I want to proved that I am the Queen Krishan konna of Bangladesh. Now I am coming out of my office only open my face cover and head cover. Please let me say . Then they took of my documents that I singed to the chief news- (prodhan bartabahok).

Then I went of our NGO burreau office of my KHM purpose. Yesterday I went to our additional director of Agargaon Social welfare Extension. Then she told me to meet the director of NGO burreau. So today I went there and known about the registration. Sir helped me and understand me what I perform that. Then I come back of my house.
 Now first open my facebook and written my msg.
Krishan Konna
Dear Chris you are right to say. Please look at now I am wake up from my sleep and to observed the world is so nice and beautiful. You know once from my family, from my society and from my administration stressed me all side, but now I am s...till standing up only Almighty God. You know I am so strong to the inside of my mind and soul but only of my integrity of esssence. Please believe me for somedays my backside so pains when I am sittiing the chair. then so pains, no work my pc. So my feelings was so bad. on the other side my office pc has lost, on open, today has lost forever. So I could not communicate or work then I my feelings is so bad. then I become mad. You know now I am a patient of brain tumor. So no tension thats suggested my Dr. Ari.Chacko. He alwaws with me only five years. A lot of advice to me But could not stop me this tension. Please believe me life has created this condition. Dr. Ari. Chako's advice that daily half an hour walking but last year lost my lefl leg. so no walk so more. But now was good. somedays ago so feelings back pains. I heard that our PM Shiekh Hasina said that all of you coperation of our disability peosples and always help to them. But now I am disability listed but nothing to do for me, even destroy my life day by day. A pc ! can you say how much money ? But that will be can perform a lot of human wellbing. Always I want to living peacefully but they again and again hurt me . At last stage of my life. I have leave and start practical way.
Krishan Konna First I went to our Secretary of Social welfare. For somedays I have been trying and once went there but our Minister of Social welfare is now sick. So no meet. Today I went and given my all document to PS sir and loud voice there. I already said that I want to my justice why do you damaged my life. Now arrage my big house only for KHM at Dhanmondh Residensial area.
Krishan Konna
After that I went of our Press Club at Dhaka. In there I said to them that I am the Queen Krishan konna of Bangladesh something to tell of my Bangladesh. There is nothing without true in the world. I was dumb. Once I came in here from my vi...llage, in here they are damaged my life, now I go back of my village to the beside of my father grave and want to sleep forever. Only before gone my desire that to talk something in here. I dont go of my house until you no call to all of our reporters. I alredy submissin of my website and said to them please search and read and arrage- To chief newsbroad casting may be prothan bartabahok.
Krishan Konna
After that I went of our NGO's burreau only for the registration purpose of KHM. Yester day I went to our social welfare extension. But my madam additional director said to me that you will go to NGO office where to performed that. But now ...
 

After that I have written about Flora. Now why I can not to pleased with her. As like as my husband expired. ? Why I come back of my nice day that I lost before ? Now I want to live only with my KHM that make me happy only.
 
 
Krishan Konna
After long days I recall to you Flora. Only you know without anybody of your Mami. Only you was my best friend who always make me happy. After expired your Mama, always you kept of us full of happy schwan and Rafsan. But now you has gone fr...om us only my acitvities. I recall last year you said to me that Mamy everything forget you what happened before. We will of our injustice of that judgement day in front of Allah. Who disputed of us in this world, of course they will be punishment by Allah. She stoped but I dont stop till now. Because she has a big car, big house she is doing what she feeling is good. But I am ? I will forget by what thing s ? In 2006 woman day we (Flora and me) became the member of Jago Nari Foundation, then amb. Monzurul Alam said to the President of that Foundation,'' why Flora will be the member of Nari Jagoron Foundaiton ? Flora is disputed of our Society.''. I recall after my husband death Flora was my nephew that means friend company to me . But now I could not any time for her. She always to angree for my activities. But I could not. I want to live only my noble activities. I already to said her when I completed my work then I come back to you. I recall once my fb friend propasal to me that Flora and me joined the Jatio party. By the by I told to Flora. She was smiling. I know that she always like and love BNP that I know. But I dont like any party. I like to all of them who are good person of the World and who understand of our indispensable reality.

I have already told that my roots are so strong. Someone likes BNP, someone Jation Party, some one Awameleague. I am a children freedom fighter also. I am humanist. I like to all of them who are so good person and understand of our indispensable reality and love and like the Queen Krishan konna of Bangladesh.
 
My best regards our ex. Prime Minister Begum Khaleda Zia now I am telling to you that really I like and love you. But now I am humanist. So first I priority of our poor, needy, disable and helpless society. Now I see to benifit of our fifteen core peoples of Bangladesh. I know that now you are humanist also. Because you have seen a lot of sequence of Bangladesh. Of course I hope you are not educated disability. you understand of our indispensable reality. I mean you give that of our helpless and needy peoples. So in here you are a Great that I know. Always remember Krishan konna is a disability listed. She is widow. she has no any maid servant, no any suitable house. Only Allah protected her. But her integrity of essence is so hight. She understand of our indispensable reality. Now we are in a nation, in a Mission only. Please let us build brotherhood and peace of the world. The world of course remember to you. Please understand of our indispensable reality.
 

1 comment:

  1. Today my feeling was so bad. So in my thought today The MOdern Story of Bangladesh Created by Krishan konna. Pleas read, look at and understand of the Queen Krishan konna of Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete