Most Welcome the World of Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

I am krishan konna of Bangladesh. I have written a lot of articles, story and others. My goal is unlimited. Now my desire and dream three items-
1. Krishan konna Humanity Mission
2. The Farmer House of Bangladesh
3. The Children Freedom fighter of Liberation war in 1971.

I love needy,poor, disable and helpless peoples of the world and I like good person only.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let me look at at ur eyes, look at my face, peace and be still.


Krishan Konna November 19 at 9:31am ,2010
right.

Manob Sheyna November 19 at 11:33am ReplyReport
U R Relly Wise !!



Manob Sheyna November 19 at 11:34am ReplyReport
Thanks Krishan Konna, LUV & MISS YOU ..

Krishan Konna November 19 at 3:53pm
Thanks my dear firiend I also to all of you who love and understand me really my friend God bless you.

Manob Sheyna November 19 at 4:43pm ReplyReport
But is there that kind of relationship at all on this earth, What do u seems! u have talent experience upto this life, u saw beautifully the bitterness & if it is then for how much time could U hold it for each other & just the dimension through of it where as our nature of greedy our expectation !!

WHATEVA Sweetie, I Have nothing but U will get everything from here as long as u really love me ! lol !! Krishan Konna

Krishan Konna November 19 at 6:46pm
Thanks my dear Manob for your nice msg. Although I dont fully understand of your msg. But understand something. Are you know krishan konna ? K k dont created one a day. Her roots are so strong and spread whole the world. My life was as full of loves that enriched me and on the other hand was so distressed for that only. I have seen to love so near but did not touch. Because I had some limitation or Muslim widow woman. Only for this I was so distressed and distressed. for this I cached my pen only reduced it. Today my love to spread of our poor, needy, helpless peoples of Bangladesh. If you Bangali, please read my blog. in there everything exposed. my best story -Dumb Crying'' that I wrote my love feelings only. Valo theko my dear friend. I am so happy to know from you. Really you are my good friend I like you so mcuh. Good luck.

Manob Sheyna November 19 at 7:19pm Reply• Report
Think Me A Parrot With Human Intelligence ! LUV ! Manob .

 Krishan Konna November 19 at 7:36pm
 I love you Manob . I hope oneday as like as me to be understand of our indispensable reality. My all loves today for all human wellbeing. I like and love to all of good person only. May Allah bless you and peace in always my dear friend. Good luck.


Manob Sheyna : November 19 at 7:13pm Report,2010

আমার ভালবাসা সব সময়হ তোমার পাশে থাকবে। আর এহ দুর্ভাগা এহ জাতির কথা ভেবে নিজের অবস্থানকে ভুলে যেও। তুমি অটুট না থাকলে কৃষানের উৎফুল যৌবন কহ ?তোমার মাঝেহ তো তারা খুজেঁ পায় তাদের ভবিষ্যৎ। আল্লাহ আমাদের যে অবস্থানে রেখেছেন,হয়ত এর চেয়ে ভাল রাখলে আমরা সুখি হতে পারতামনা। তেমনি হয়ত খারাপ থাকলেও ! হয়ত আমাদের অবস্থান আমাদেরকে নিজ নিজ স্থানে স্বমহিমায় মহিমান্বিত করেছে যথার্থহ !

লোল,তুমি মেচির্উড লাভের কথা বলছ ? এহ ভালবাসাহত মানুষকে পাওয়ার চেয়ে দেয় বেশি।আমি তোমার লেখা থেকে যতটুকু জেনেছি তাতে তোমার মত সম্মান্বিত একজন মানুষকে সেও ভালবাসার, সম্মান প্রদর্শনের দুরন্ত বর্হিপ্রকাশ জানাতে সুযোগ পেলে তো নিজেকে গর্ববোধ করবহ। দেখ আমরা যাদের জন্য ভালবাসা অনুভব করি,আপনেতেহ তাদেরকে আমরা আমাদের আপন মানুষদের সাথে বসিয়ে নেহ,যেমন ভাহ-বোন,মা-বাবা,প্রেয়সী। আর এহ কারনে যে সম্ধোধন আমাদের আপনবোধ করায় তাহ আমরা ব্যবহার করি আবার কেউবা করি পর ভেবেও আপন বলে নেয়া চাতুরতা খেলা অথবা আপনাকেও করি পর। সব জায়গায় সম্মোধন এক বিশেষ মাত্রা যোগ করে যা আমাদের মনের অবস্থার উপর নির্ভরশীল। বাস্তবে তুমি আমার সামনে্ থাকলে হয়ত দশ হাত দুর থেকে সালাম জানিয়ে মেডাম মেডাম করতুম,কিন্ত এহ আকাশের ঠিকানায় বাতাসে যে কথাগুলো ভাসিয়ে দিলাম তা তোমার ঠিকানা খুজেঁ নিবে ঠিকহ,কিন্ত আমাকে অস্তিত্ববহ করবেনা। সুতরাং এহ খেলায় লাভ ক্ষতির হিসেব নেহ-থাকতে পারে কিছু ভালবাসার কথা, জীবনের কথা,মানবতার কথা-কেহহ কারো সান্ধিন্ধে যোগ সুত্র খুজেঁ না, বয়সের তফাৎ জাত, ভেদ, মান মর্যাদা ও এহখানে উঠে আসেনা। যদি না আমরা এক প্রান্ত থেকে অন্য প্রান্তে নিজেদের মেকি অবস্থান সহায় নেহ-যাহা নিতান্তহ দু:খজনক এবং ক্ষমার অযোগ্য।

 যাহহোক, আমাদের এহ প্রানের শতস্ফুর্ত প্রকাশ এর সুযোগ থেকেহ আমরা বুঝে নিতে পারি স্বাধীনতা কাকে বলে। কি তাহার আকুলতা,তথা মার্ধুয্য।ভাবাবেগের এহ স্বাধীনতা প্রকাশ আমাদের প্রাণের খোরাক জোগায়,মনকে শক্তিশালী করে পরবর্তী সময়ের জন্য,বাচাঁর জন্য লড়াহ যাবার নেয়ামক হয়ে বস্তুত:আমার বাস্তবতা থেকে কৃষান কন্যা অনেক উপর-উপরে !!

ভাল থেকে।
-মানব
 Krishan Konna November 19 at 8:12pm

Now You make me cry. You are so nice Manob, of course you understand of our indispensable reality. I fully understand you from youপ writing. Till now a lot of msg. I recieved but this msg. মনে করিয়ে দিয়েছে সেহ কথাগুলি !  Who are you Manob ? Now I am so tried my friend, valo theko bondhu. Good luck.

Krishan Konna November 22 at 12:24am
Dear Manob,
You are so great ! Really I am so astonished when to read your msg. Actually who are you till now dont know. But I dont want to know never only know what you saying thats enough. But you are absolutely correct and your great realization that made me so happy and strong. You are my sadow friend that I know. Always shadow friend to indicate the path of true,fair and humanity that I know from my fbf life. Valo theko. Good luck.

Manob Sheyna November 22 at 12:54am ReplyReport
Dear Sweety,
দূর থেকে দিগন্ত যে যেমন একি রেখায় মিশে যায়-ভালবাসা গভীর হলে হয়ত নীল বেদনা ঘিরে রেখেছে আমায়-আমায়---সেহ পুরানো গুহটারুল করে হলেও সে তার পথ খুজেঁ পায় এমনিতেহ। মা বাবা ভাহ বোনত কত জনহ হতে পারে !কিন্ত বন্ধু হতে পারে কজন বল ?

একজন মা অথবা মায়ের মত বোনটি যেমন কাছের বন্ধু হতে পারে,আবার বাস্তবতার নিরিখে তার বিপরীত ভাবাও নিতান্তহ অবাঞ্চিত নয় !! Hope U Must Not Do Any More Admiration & Aspiration From Here !!

If U R My Friend Then Its a Open Door, Just Communicate !!

Valo Thako Bondho
Manob Sheyna

(অব্যাহত )



No comments:

Post a Comment