Most Welcome the World of Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

I am krishan konna of Bangladesh. I have written a lot of articles, story and others. My goal is unlimited. Now my desire and dream three items-
1. Krishan konna Humanity Mission
2. The Farmer House of Bangladesh
3. The Children Freedom fighter of Liberation war in 1971.

I love needy,poor, disable and helpless peoples of the world and I like good person only.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Dutch Bangla Bank is my best Friend-Krishan Konna Rahia

Writer Krishan Konna Rahila  


After August 4/2009 Nobonita has been thinking how to do she will go in front of them. But in order to big brother. Once she has written her prayer thinking and thinking and afternoon she goes to her big brother and then she is thinking same word. But she helpless in here. She of course to meet them but not thisway. After that to occurred some incident of  human life that only unexpected. Thisway to passed somedays.

As usual Nobonita is thinking to sitting in her car to coming office time that just today she will go to the Datchbangla Bank to meet Dr. Khan sir. After reached she completed her all routine works  and then called to Dr. Khan Sir by phone. From opposite site  to hear sir’s voice.
She said, ‘ how are you sir ? are you remember to me ?
Dr. Khan said, ‘ Yes. How are you ?
Nobonita said, ‘ good. But sir I want to meet you once.
Dr. Khan, ‘ Next week come on.’
Nobonita, ‘ Sir so urgent today only two or five minutes please.
Dr. khan,’ ok, after one 1 pm come on.
Nobonita, ‘ Thank you sir.
She kept her receiver. To day her sir is no office. She to talked her Joint secretary and come out of her office and took a rickshaw and straight had gone the Sena kollayon Bhaban of Motijheel. She had come by lift fifth floor. Just after four years Nobonita has come in here. She salam to sir and seated there. Dr. Khan sir was so busy in spite of he asked to her, now how are your health condition ? how your children ? have you gone again India for check up ?
Nobonita said,’ Sir I am fine. But mentally so distressd. Now I started writing only to share my distress.  I have written a lot of but no published. But big brother has not know what I am doing now.
Dr. Khan said, ‘ you say anything ?
Nobonita said, ‘ Sir thisway I come here never in my thought, I wrote to your kindness all of my writing. At that my miserable period you stood beside of us. I never forget your kindness. My big brother said to come in here, so come in. Then sir asked about my sons. She did not waste his time, so she standing up and to said Dr. Khan that sir now I am fighting, as like as past you was beside to us, just tomorrow you will  stay of us, only I hope to you, please pray to me, not any others.

She come out in the room and as usual to come down and took a rickshaw. Nobonita’s rickshaw is running in the middle of the commercial area of Motijeel. She is looking everything of her black glace. She is looking at the long sky and thinking the break and made  of human life. How to do break and how to do create nobody don’t knows that. As like as she could not forget  twenty years of her life. She is thinking only that no word today come thisway in here. Just this time flash back she is looking that ‘a evening Shumon and Manoshi was drinking tea , then Sumon said to her, ‘now you reached Shahi Mohol. You are now the choto Begum of Shahi Mohol.’ To day she could be living big apartment, big car and hot not. Shumon wanted to give  everything only without one thing. But she wanted only one thing, but he could not. In here happened the play true and false.

Suddenly come back orginal sense she is thinking again that next after two week big brother will come back from America and said to meet again. And in this time to search of others place. She is thinking why she will go to other place ? Why they responsible ?  who are responsible they are not help to me. But I can’t go to other place. That’s impossible for me. This is our society , our world. In here no values of integrity. This society only for them. Not for me. I can not go to others thisway. But in order of big brother.I can’t abide by his order. Now I am so tried and tried. Thisway once her tears rolling her eyes.

This time her rickshaw has reached the G.P.O. She straight to entered his office and to sitting her computer. She is thinking and thinking. Her life is full of mixure pains and joys. As have a lot of pains, on the other hand have a lot of joys happiness.

Nobonita thinking that big brother loves her, so he has done by her but She loves Dutch bangle  Bank, her so much miserable period Dutch Bangla Bank was standing up beside them. She recall when they gave one lac taka cheek and Dr. Khan (Dr. Mozzamel Hossain khan,consultant of DBB) said to her that our governance body decided  only for your best quality that how much struggling with two sons only being a woman. Yet you not go of others for helping that’s only your medical purpose only, please don’t lost this money, always remember it was not your before.

As usural by the word of Dr. Khan she kept that money to Bank by FDR. Every year last November she got above ten thousand taka only. That’s money expended only her younger son study purpose. By kindness of God no any expend for her medical purpose. From that day she did not any tension of her younger sons for admit every last year. She recall that her miserable period she went to her friends SB Internation school for admit her younger son. But he did not admitted, then a K.G school admitted him a lot of consideration. So now her son is studing for the help of  that K.G school and the help of Datch Bangla Bank. She always seems to this money is giving only Datch Bangla Bank to her. So she can not thought that ? But now after a long distressed she is standing up in front of this Dutch Bangla Bank again. Is she can’t say Dutch Bangla is my best friend ? To be any wrong ? Only some year distance again she is coming in here. Is this no wrong for her ?  Wrong-right she does not know only know that who are responsible they could not anything for her. Whereas how many time they to do for me ?

She recall again she said to Dr. Khan that sir now I am start fighting, I will want be succeed. If any causes I will die, then of course you will stay beside of my two sons. I have writing a lot of but no open my face cover because in front of me a lot of obstacles that not break up and not going outside. In this world so a little number of good peoples, but have some good peoples-only for that in this world is so nice now today also.

Nobonita has taught a word that good and bad never living altogether. Her integrity, sinceriety and morality  has taught her to walking high head only. Today her request to sir that as like as big brother has sent her to in here. But she request to sir that today no money, only pray for her that’s one day reached her last destination only.(cont.)


1 comment:

  1. Today I ovserved that some problems of DBBL. now I recall may be two month ago I wrpt to all Bank for helping my KHM. Then I went to MD Eayasin Ali but he was present but he did not meet me. So I understood that they are not humanitarian. At my miserable period they did not help to me only helped prof. MOdasser Ali. They love only our high society but nothing. They cut our roots and droping the water to top only. Being human being.

    ReplyDelete